20 April 2018
The Renewable and Sustainable Energy TAC has finalised the draft Training Package materials for this sub project.
The draft materials will undergo an independent edit and quality assurance review. Final drafts will be available for viewing after the finalisation of all sub-projects, including the review of 43 critical Units of Competency. This additional work, which was approved by the AISC, started on 30 January 2018. For details see the UEE Electrical TAC.
If you have any questions please contact Industry Manager – Jason Lazar via email Jason.Lazar@australianindustrystandards.org.au
25 January 2018
Consultation on draft materials
Your feedback can now be provided on transitioning qualifications, Skill Sets and Units of Competency for UEE Renewable and Sustainable Energy.
Links to draft materials were removed on 19 February 2018.
Please submit your feedback by Friday, 9 February 2018. The feedback period has now been extended to COB Friday, 16 February 2018. Feedback has now closed.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact Industry Manager, Jason Lazar on 0417 903 566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
15 September 2017
The Electrotechnology Industry Reference Committee (IRC) is currently undertaking the next stage of the UEE11 Electrotechnology Training Package Transition Project.
The Renewable and Sustainable Energy Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) is being established to validate the relevant Training Package products for the Electrotechnology industry.
If you would like to participate as a Renewable and Sustainable Energy TAC member or have any questions about this project, please contact Industry Manager Jason Lazar on 0417 903 566 or via email email@example.com by COB Wednesday, 4 October 2017.
This project will transition the following Training Package products to the Standards for Training Packages 2012:
- UEE21311 Certificate II in Remote Area Essential Service (moved to UEP Transition Maintenance Project)
- UEE21411 Certificate II in Remote Area Power Supply Maintenance
- UEE22111 Certificate II in Sustainable Energy (Career Start)
- UEE32011 Certificate III in Renewable Energy – ELV
- UEE42011 Certificate IV in Electrical – Photovoltaic systems
- UEE41911 Certificate IV in Electrical – Renewable Energy
- UEE43111 Certificate IV in Energy Efficiency and Assessment
- UEE41011 Certificate IV in Energy Management and Control
- UEE41611 Certificate IV in Renewable Energy
- UEE50711 Diploma of Renewable Energy Engineering
- UEE62011 Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology – Renewable Energy
- UEE60911 Advanced Diploma of Renewable Energy Engineering
- 35 associated Units of Competency
It is intended that this project will commence late October 2017 and is scheduled to be completed by early 2018.
For more information on the UEE11 Electrotechnology Training Package Transition Project click here.